We are pleased to offer qualified Realtors® a referral fee of 2 percent of the final Purchase Agreement sales price on all qualified Realtor® referral buyers. To qualify for the Rawlings Homes Referral Program the Realtor® (agent and/or broker), and seller's agent must comply with the following criteria:
- You must register your client. No registration will be allowed if the buyer has already visited with the builder previously.
- You must accompany the buyer in person to the sales office, model home or jobsite on the first visit.
- Builder agrees to keep Realtor informed as to the status of the working relationship between buyer and builder at all times.
- Proper introductions, design preferences, pricing, lending, lifestyle requirements, relocation and any other pertinent information relative to the client's situation are to be disclosed to the builder prior to, or during, this appointment so that the client may be served professionally.
- In the case that the buyer is referred by two different Realtors, or real estate companies, we will designate the Realtor for payment that is named by the buyer at the time the purchase agreement is signed.
- Commissions are normally not paid on improvements added to the property by the buyer such as fencing, pools, landscaping, change orders, etc. after contract date.
- The Realtor and builder agree that if a contract is not evident, this registration expires after 60 days from the above date, unless renewed by the Realtor with builder.
If you're interested in the qualified Realtors® referral fee please contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you!